Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 17 January 2011

New Widget cards in the post - yay!

My new cards have just arrived today.  I'm quite excited. I have to say that I whipped them up in Photoshop far to fast and ordered them double-quick from Overnightprints.com.  I've used them before and was very happy, plus I had an email code discount thing to use.


I have 'For You', with an 'To and From' on the reverse, for anyone wanting to attach a gift message.  The other two to be packaged up with any bunnies going off to new homes.  I got 300 cards for aprox. £36.00 - all in, including tax and postage.  They arrived within a few days and are lovely quality.  Pleased Bunny Maker here.

1 comment: