Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 11 October 2010

Skelly Bun rides again.

Woooooooooooo woooooooooo.  (That's my scary Halloween noise).  One of those yearly events is coming this a-way and at least I can say that it isn't Christmas.  Phew!  The Skelly Buns are on the march, looking for new homes.


They may be half-dead but they are all bunny.  There is still a lot of bounce left in them, you know, don't be a-thinkin' they are all still and lifeless.  They love cabbage fried with crispy bacon too, and will eat bowlfulls if you cook it for them.
Here's the recipe:

Cabbage
Bacon

Steam cabbage.  Fry bacon until crispy.  Drain cabbage.  Add bacon.  Give to bunny.

They don't call me Jamie Oliver for nothing.  They don't call me that?  Oh. Okay.

Each bunny is made to order, so will have a little personality of his/her own.  You can find them in the Etsy shop and on Folksy - so, er, go there .......

No comments:

Post a Comment