Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Thursday 11 March 2010

SOCK BUNNIES REPORTING IN FROM OREGON



It has been a little quiet at The Warren lately.  Well, not quiet in the usual sense of the word as the bunnies are very hoppy and noisy by default but quiet on the news front.  It has been a week or two since the bunny mail box has had its little flag raised signifying that news has arrived from their friends out in the world.  BUT, at last, we have some!  YAY!  News from out friends in Oregon ......

Dear Bunny Maker and The Warren bunnies,

It's been a busy bunny year so far!  There are now 7 bunnies here, all cute and snuggly and full of opinions on what I should do. T hey suggest getting more of their friends to come stay, we'll have to talk about that more later!

They pooled their noms together tonite, with the eggs the 2 newest brought with them, there was a total of 8 eggs and 6 carrots. They're telling me to make sure to get an extra carrot next time, BatBun didn't get one when he came! I told them I'd make sure BatBun got one ordered next time.  BatBun also told me I should talk to you about ordering a sidekick for him.  He heard somewhere about somebunny named Robun... I told him it was Robin but he didn't believe me.  I'll have to show him the cartoons, I suppose.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know all of the buns are safe and happy, and stuffed with nommy food.  I've attached a couple pics of them dividing their booty, and a nice group shot together.

Happy Easter!

MonkeyBun.

1 comment:

  1. Little Softie asked me to write a mini update; she has moved in with a friend of mine who had no sockbunnies, it was a sad situation, so Little Softie made herself at home and is much loved there!

    From Oregon,
    MonkeyBun

    ReplyDelete