Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 8 March 2010

The Bunny Maker is crying...

She is.
She is sobbing because she has a pile of 60 socks all ready to make into Easter sock buns.
60.
Sixty.
Six zero.
Six O.


 The last lot of Easter bunnies sold like hot ....er .. bunnies so it makes sense to make up a bulk load.  The remaining three came out to have a look at the sock mountain.  All their excited bouncing knocked the already wobbly pile off the table making The Bunny Maker a bit cross about the ears.
"Shoo! Get out of here naughty bouncy bunnies", she shouted in a quite cross voice reserved for irritating sock things.
It's sore fingers for The Bunny Maker this week .....

5 comments:

  1. Go Bunny Maker! I've got sore fingers too from crocheting. The Easter Bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Go Go The Bunny Maker is the Queen of Socks, Shame she's not coming up to 'Sock Loughborough' at the end of the month.
    Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Hope your three little bunnies behave themselves while you make more little friends for them. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~~ Love your bunny sock friends.....too cute..
    I added your widget and I'm a follower on your blog and facebook...I would love for you to follow me on my blog and facebook
    http://backintymeprimitives.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete