Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Thursday 25 February 2010

The Bunny Maker never could resist a bag.



It started with an innocent link on Twitter to the gorgeous Fabric Rehab website.  There was much virtual oooing and ahhhing and suddenly I'd requested a custom bag from Noah's Ark Crafts.  I told her what I wanted and she made it! Simples.

 

The outer fabric is soft, soft baby cord and inside is a funky mushroom retro print...  and, look! an inside pocket ..

All my bits are moved into it and my lovely, lovely sand-dollar bag made by Willywaw is having a little rest after nearly 2 years haulage.

The Fabric Rehab site is a dangerous place to browse.  I accidentally bought this little bundle the other week ..


And whilst I was waiting for that image to upload I've put a whole load of Fat Quarters into my shopping cart.  I am so weak.  I have no purpose for these fabrics, I just want to stack them up in beautiful, luscious piles on shelves in my workroom.  Ho hum.

1 comment: