Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Thursday 21 January 2010

PIP ARRIVES IN ALABAMA

"I was sent out to fly over the ocean on the coldest of winter days!
And when I arrived, I was greeted by my old friend TJ! She noticed I still had a chill, as I had been waiting outside in the mailbox most of the day. She said she understood and remembered that same box not long ago! 



So, she made a cup of hot chocolate that was just wonderful! With marshmallows! 



Then we set out to see if any of the house bunnies were up and around. I was so excited to meet the biggest of the house bunnies! This is Emma Rose. She loved for us to pat her nose! How sweet!



TJ noticed I was quite drowsy after my big trip, so she showed me to our bunk beds. Wow! I loved them so much, we had Bun-Mom take our picture before be bedded down.



Whew! It was a long cold trip, but I was so happy to arrive safely and find a friend to greet me! I believe I will love this new place called 'Alabama, USA'! 
Goodnight!
Pip
(z-z-z-z-z-z-z)

No comments:

Post a Comment