Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Tuesday 22 December 2009

CHRISTMAS NEWS FROM HOLLAND

Hello Widget and friends!
A couple of days ago I got a little surprise! There was a card for me in the mailbox and it was from the U.K!
Happy I hopped around the house. Tessa helped me opening the envelope. She was afraid that I would hurt myself with the very sharp letter opener.
When she pull out the card, I even hopped faster around then I all ready did because I got a beautiful Christmas card from you all!

Thank you so much!
I put the card next to my sleeping space, so I can take a look at the card every night when I go to bed.
Maureen likes the card too.
Lots of love,
Little Spotty and Maureen.

No comments:

Post a Comment