Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Saturday 25 July 2009

UK HANDMADE SUMMER ISSUE is ready!

Yippeeee! The summer issue of UK Handmade is now live - it's full of wonderful stuff, some of it written by me (gulp!).

"The Summer Issue of the UK Handmade Magazine is ready to view from the website, packed full of articles including an interview with the fabulous Lucie Summers, lots and lots of business advice from setting up your first craft fair to approaching publishers, as well as our usual how-to's and recipes. We hope you like it!"

4 comments:

  1. Ooh will favorite that for a nice read with a cup of tea, thanks halfanacre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have briefly looked over it and am really impressed with the quality and content. It's very good. When I have some spare time, I will read it more thoroughly, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a quick look for now, but what a fantastic magazine!

    ReplyDelete