Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Saturday 4 July 2009

The Greatest Day ......

I went to Wembly last night to see Take That. The stadium was full - sold out. It was THE MOST awesome show I have ever seen and for a glorious two hours I forgot about anything and everything. What makes it even better is that the boys are all getting on a bit (like me *ahem*) and are married with kids (okay, not all of them) so it is okay to fancy the whole damn lot of them without feeling slightly old and leery! (tell me it's okay yeah?)


They had clowns, tumblers, tightrope walkers, fireworks, unicycles, rain, umbrellas, balloons - I think they stole half of Cirque du Soleil. We sang and danced and sang some more and then took three hours to get out of the car park ........

happy days ......

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad it was a great time. i won tickets from the BBC to spend next Friday, at the Lounge of the Farm Festival in Kent, I am a bit scared, as to whether there will be disabled facilities, but I am very excited.

    love n light

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I haven't seen Take That for years. I was about 5 rows from the front at the last concert - waving my banner and jumping up and down trying to get them to notice me!! They were the days...

    Vic

    ReplyDelete