Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 22 June 2009

A lovely Folksy find for you

The other day I bought this adorable felt tub from Snowdrops and Daisies on Folksy. I'm sure I spend more than I earn on that site! I can't resist all the cute handmade stuff - er ..... okay that's pretty much the whole site! Its a work hazard.

It is perfect for my little collection of pewter thingies. I don't usually keep it on top of a load of House Leeks but I liked the background - soft vrs prickly - you know - that kind of thing.
There are lots in the shop on Folksy and they are perfect for rings, trinkets and all kinds of ephemera. Here's the shop link >>>>>> SnowdropsandDaisies

No comments:

Post a Comment