Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Tuesday 23 June 2009

Half an Acre gets loads more chickens!

Since my last post with a meagre selection of chicken decorations I've been in the stygian gloom of my workroom whilst the sun has been shining and the flowers blooming. I've been chickening.

I'm pretty pleased with them and the colours are getting brighter as I do each one - which makes me happier than just the classic pale blue, cream and red. They need to be strung together in pairs but I'm struggling with the string - nothing is looking right at the moment - I think I'll try leather next. The fish look nice with the jute twine as it has a kinda beachy, natural look to it.
Ponder.....ponder.......ponder

2 comments:

  1. Loving the green one - hope you find a suitable stringing material soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick chick chick chick chicken, lay a little egg for me ... doo dee doo dee dah

    ReplyDelete