Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Friday 3 April 2009

BUNNIES IN TROUBLE?

Widget has just received a message on his Facebook page from Skully Bunny and Bouncy Bun who travelled across the Atlantic to their new home in South Carolina.

"Shhhhh, I am sneaking a message but you have to keep it quiet. My name is Skullybunny, myself and BouncyBun were just dropped off,(yes the man in the funny little car dropped us into a box) this place is called South Carolina it is in the US. Guess what....they all drive on the 'wrong side' of the road. Tisk. Tisk. Our travels took us over a HUGE water puddle and through some scary, scary places. This super hyper woman is rattling out box. I can hear her talking on the phone telling people that we are here. We are so scared. We won't let her open our box....I mean bunnies can never be too safe right? Once we feel safe we will let you know what is going on. Until BouncyBun stops shaking we will stay in our box. I am sure getting hungry though."


Do you think everything is alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment