Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Tuesday 10 March 2009

BUNNY NEWS!

All the new Easter Bunnies have been bought! Molly, Lolly, Waggle and Florry - they are off to America as I type this. Luckily Molly and Lolly will remain together - they were very worried when I told them that they had new homes to go to. I have also been told that there will be lots of pencils and paper for them to write and draw on. They were so happy when I tucked them up into their travelling boxes!
I have also heard from Squiggy, Lulu and Woolly!

"Hi there... just thought you may like to see how Lulu, Wooly and Squiggy are settling in!! They are really happy here, they get up to all sorts around and about the house with us. Lulu and Wooly are making great progress with the English lessons for Squiggy, he's a super student! This morning we all baked a cake together and the bunnies all joined in!!! I've sent you a photo. Hope all the bunnies back at the Warren are pleased to hear from my bunnies. We'll keep in touch!! Much love fom Naomi (and Squiggy) Charlotte (and Lulu) and Oliver (and Wooly) xxx
Naomi Cruickshank xx"

Look how happy they are in their new home! I'm slightly concerned, though, woolly looks like he might just want to jump on that cake there!

2 comments:

  1. Bless those little bunnies going all that way across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are coming to me and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival! I have been pacing back in forth in front of my post box. When they arrive I will post so they can tell you how their trip was.

    ReplyDelete