Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 2 February 2009

SNOW BUNNIES

Oh my goodness! What excitement this morning! I looked out of the window and look what had happened in the half an acre where The Warren is.
Look what all those little bunnies did! They must have used a complex system of winches and pulleys to manage to make something so big and cold. They didn't have their scarves on either, which I am a bit annoyed about, so they were all shivering when I found them out there.
Guess who DID have theirs on though! Geocache bunny is so proud of his new one - knitted by The Bunny Maker.
A very large and out of control snowball fight followed with several bunnies getting lost in the centre of snowballs and ending up with bumped ears and sore noses. I gathered them all up and took them inside for hot chocolate. There are some very tired and happy bunnies in The Warren tonight! I can hear little snores as I am typing this. Sssshhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. Twiglet (now known as Gerran bunny) was eying up our snowman's nose - we have been feeding him I promise, but he seems to like his carrots alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well they are very clever Bunnies!

    ReplyDelete