Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Friday 27 February 2009

Ever feel you are being watched?

This week I've been having a good old clear out of my workroom. I am not a tidy person. I spread. That's what I've been told. I spread. Like marmite? or like jam? I'll have to ask. Anyway, I have been clearing out and painting around things. I've done a whole load more of the walls and overhauled as I went. Very quickly it became obvious that I am not the only resident of my room. I have 'other things with eyes' all over the place. Above is just a small selection. We have Hooverer (made from a sock), some funky vinyl toys, Basildon, Eco Eric, three Pokemon: Camerupt, Whooper & Pilloswine, Ruby the bunny, Puppy and Pete the Pirate.
Is this normal?
And lets not forget that, of course, everyone has one of these, don't they?

Book Monster - Guardian Of The Kitchen Bookcase
www.CottonMonster.com

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly, why? What makes you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I too have many critters watching me. Though sometimes I get a little spooked out by some of them, heehe. Is that normal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! now I see what is missing in my bookshelf! a book monster of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh look at little Ruby!
    She looks very contented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course! I have many, I shall have to take a picture for you, but there are some creeping onto my shelves on my blog.

    ReplyDelete