Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Tuesday 27 January 2009

Worry at The Warren.

My brother (click for pic) has bought a bunny and a wave of anxiety has rippled round The Warren.
"Aww, how nice!' you might think, but you are ignorant and that, for you, is bliss. My brother had a toy once, an owl called Mitnoo. It was roughly the same size as this bunny but brown and owlish, obviously. He used to thwack it with his squash racquet, punch it and generally be downright horrible in plain view of his little sister i.e me. I emailed him to say that because of his reputation with small, soft, innocent toys I was slightly concerned over his purchase. His reply was "I'm sharpening my pencil."
So The Warren is universally worried.
I think I might call my sister-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very concerned and think some sort of bunny protection policy is needed.

    ReplyDelete